McKenna from Chic Crafting honored me with this award! Thank you sooo much :))
Some background: Liebster is a German word, meaning favourite, dearest or beloved and the Liebster is awarded by bloggers to other, newer bloggers, who have fewer than 200 followers, to spread the word and help the new(er)bies gain wider recognition. The award comes with four conditions that each recipient must satisfy when accepting:
1. Choose five up-and-coming blogs (with fewer than 200 followers) to award the Liebster to.
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blogs so they know about the award.
4. Share 5 random facts about yourself that people don't know about you.
Five of my favorite blogs to read.
1. Thoeria at My Little Corner of Cyberspace
2. Vilma at Vilma's Creation
3. Heather at Heather's Stitching Story
4. Theresa at OctoberLace's Stitching Notes
5. Sharine at Charbella stitching
Five random facts about me:
1. I love playing World of Warcraft and I prefer being a tank or a healer. I love PVP and then I'm always a healer :)
2. I met my bf on WoW! <3
3. When I was a kid I wanted to be a cop, cook or an author (I ended up being a ceramist)
4. I love animals, esp. cats but I am allergic to them :/
5. I am not a fan of pumpkins, however, I have a thing for cross stitch patterns which have pumpkins on them! :D